Receptionist / Showroom Model
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets and announces guests
- Answers and transfers phone calls; takes messages
- Keeps showroom clean and organized
- Orders Lunch and Catering Services for meetings as needed
- Try on dresses for market appointments
- Stand in for fit model appointments
General Administrative Support:
- Assist sales team with tasks
- Assists with meeting scheduling and calendar management
- Types presentations, reports, and other documents as needed
- Organizes Meeting Materials and PowerPoint Presentations
- Sets up video/audio conferencing
- Handles other projects as assigned.
- Keeps track of inventory and orders office and supplies
- Provides backup coverage for other Assistants as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional demeanor and customer service attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be a team player and work well with other employees at all levels in the organization
- Very proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org